Am 13.02.2014 12:07, schrieb DJ's Unidos - DJ Anderson Farias:
> Hi,
>
> I'm from Brazil.
>
> My name is Anderson Farias.
>
> I am visually impaired and have used Mixxx in Windows XP through the
> Accessibility Project QT library.
>
> What do I need to use it on Mac too with accessibility?
>
> Thank you,

Hi Anderson,

that's a very good question. I did not know there were any accessibility
features usable with Mixxx. What features were available to you on Win
XP? What is needed to further improve accessibility?

Especially since the current skins are not flexible in any way, I doubt
accessibility is any good with current Mixxx. But that should probably
be of concern for the people currently working on the skin engine
overhaul. Mixxx could become the most accessible DJ app out there. That
would surely be nice. (I'm thinking high contrast color schemes and font
size)

It seems Qt applications need to provide the qt accessibility plugin to
provide basic accessibility features. On OS X and Windows it is used by
default when it is available (according to the docs). Probably the build
you have just did not bundle it? Did you build Mixxx from the repository
yourself or download from the website? It is probably an error of the
Mac bundle process.

Hmmm, I just realized there is an old bug report for that issue. It says
this way fixed in 1.10 already. We probably need to reopen that...
The report is here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mixxx/+bug/772025

The bug report says accessibility for Mac should be provided as of Qt
4.8. Your Mixxx bundle might be built against an older version of Qt. So
you need a more recent build (but the build servers currently have
problems) or build it yourself.

Greetings
snu

Android apps run on BlackBerry 10
Get your Android app in front of a whole new audience.  Start now.