I cloned the git repository. What IDE are people using to work on the code? I'm pretty poor at doing command line development and tend to use an IDE, XCode for OSX or Visual Studio 2008-2012 for Windows. If I were to use a product like CMAKE (for which I always seem to get the settings wrong), would I need to remove the generate Xcode project from my branch when pushing back to the repo?

Please describe how to create the project out of the source or how you personally develop. Thank you.

--

Best,
Andy S. Martin

www.guitarrpg.com  <http://www.guitarrpg.com>
M.S. Computer Science Game Development
University of Southern California '2013 Alumni

Android apps run on BlackBerry 10
Get your Android app in front of a whole new audience.  Start now.