I wrote a hack to save the current tracks metadata to a silent mp3 and tell
my broadcaster to play it (via a onchange of file mdate do this script) via
cli control, it reads the meta but gets its audio from aux. prehaps this
could be an idea i could submit for a patch? anyone think that this would
be a good thing to have in mixxx? I do all the work using the sidechain.
Reads currently playing track, from a copy of changedmetadata... and saves
it via taglib... i think.