Hi Ilkka,

currently Mixxx tries to pick shortcuts from Custom.kbd.cfg file from
config directory (~/.mixxx)
http://mixxx.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4471

Something similar is done with the used Midi Controller mapping. So there
is no user setting lost in case of upgrade and if so, it is a bug.

I do not like the idea to move all setting to the use a database. In the
current solution advanced users have full control about their settings
without using a sqlite tool which is risky anyway. But I agree, that we
should clean up the file and keep groups together.

Kind regards,

Daniel