Hi Nico,

Yes, the lib folder is where we stick code that we didn't write but include
in our binaries.

apple: some Apple-provided headers needed for our CoreAudio decoder
(MP3/AAC support on OS X)

fidlib : an audio filter construction library

hidapi : a cross platform HID API

replaygain : the standard replaygain example code, adapted slightly for C++

soundtouch : a sound resampling library -- it frequently has critical
(segfault) bugs and so we don't use the distro versions because of the
slowness of distro updates.

gtest/gmock are only for the tests

vamp: a bundling of the vamp plugin SDK so that users don't have to install
it themselves (quite a pain on some platforms)

xwax: xwax's timecoder, used for vinyl control

Cheers
RJ

http://p.sf.net/sfu/gigenet