Hello,

My name is Andrei Ștefănescu and I am participating at CDL 2015 where i chose
Mixxx as the project i will be working on. I have previous experience with C++
and Qt as I have used it for small applications for personal use. I would like
to work on the backend part, adding new native sound effects and equalizers. I
would appreciate it if you could tell me which sound effects/equalizers are
needed in the app. In order to get used to the codebase i will start working on
fixing [0].

I am looking forward to working on this project. :)

[0] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/mixxx/+bug/790726?comments=all