Hi List

The the Stanton SCS3m works well now with deck switching to support
four decks. Remaining questions:

1. The controls FilterHigh/Mid/Low are listed as deprecated. What
would be the replacement?

2. The mapping uses a single method to receive all MIDI messages. Now
the mapping-xml is very boring to read. Is there a way to have all
messages sent to the script, without having to specify all the
possible messages?

The mapping lives in https://github.com/sbalmer/mixxx.scs3m.git .
There were no glitches during a few hours of practice so it will see
some live action soon. The two additional decks are not really usable
until the SCS3d is mapped to support them as well. I'm itching to get
this done.

I experimented (see 'fx' branch) with mapping the effect rack so
effects can be assigned to channels and the effects themselves can be
controlled. The whole thing is not satisfying though, so I'm probably
going to leave it out instead of confusing people. Still experimenting
on it.

Cheers
Stephan