Release builds are showing up here:
http://downloads.mixxx.org/builds/master/release/
The filenames a little wonky -- fixing that now.

The latest release environments are built from a clean copy of:
https://github.com/mixxxdj/buildserver/tree/windows_environment

All the libraries are built with suitable optimizations turned on. I also
found a potential bug in the portaudio MSVC solution for debug builds which
may have been causing the crash-on-start on 64-bit.