This isn't critical, but I would expect reviewers to write things like
"The new key detection is a step forward, but it has some rough edges"
unless this is fixed:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mixxx/+bug/1435628
I think users will expect meaningful key sorting and those who are used
to it in other software such as Traktor will think Mixxx is unpolished.