Thank you Daniel,

I've finally been able (I think) to find the appropriate characters to put
on each locale keyboard file to make it work. I've tested it in my gnome
desktop changing the keyboard language. However, the reason why it works
this way is black magic to me:

LocaleCharacter printed by the keyCharacter I had to put on the keyboard
file to make it work correctlycs_CZ='da_DK+'de_CH''de_DEß+el_GR-+en_US-'
es_ES''fi_FI++fr_CH''fr_FR)'it_IT''ru_RU--

https://www.gigenetcloud.com/