Hey, that's really cool ! I didn't even know this was possible with the skin engine.

Thanks.

sb

Le 02/08/2015 22:53, S.Brandt a écrit :
Once you configured mic 1-4, and aux 1-4 in the Preferences> Sound Hardware, they become available in the Mic rack, and selectable in the FX section.

S.Brandt
Mixxx - Free Digital DJ Mixing Software
www.mixxx.org <http://www.mixxx.org> | Get Involved <http://mixxx.org/get-involved/>