first try in 5 minutes:

* No Mixxx logo on splash screen.
* Interface freeze on track loading into deck when disk is busy (library
rescan in progress) (not sure if it's related to build env or if it was
like that before)

otherwise, seems to work pretty well. album art show correctly (png +
jpg), so qt's imageformat are included.

win10-64b (1607 build 14393.693) with mixxx 64b

sb