Mixx's Zulip instance is now open for anyone to register:
https://mixxx.zulipchat.com/

On 12/31/2017 03:16 AM, Ferran Pujol Camins wrote:
It's ironic that to read this conversation I've needed to look into four different email threads. Now I'm not even sure this is the last one.

I Just wanted to add that if we move from email to a new tool as our main communication channel, we should make sure that the new tool has a good mobile app. Also that people not wanting to install yet another app can get a reasonable good experience with mail alerts.