Is it possible to run through certain parts of the style more than once?

Use model:

To reduce sizes I {deletealltags} of some small objects that I deem not important. However this sometimes ends up leaving some orphan ways that are no longer connected to anything. I'd like to delete these ways too, but seems like it does everything in one pass so these get left despite having a rule to remove them.

How would one do something like this? I don't think I want to do this more than a few times but cleaning up the self-inflicted orphaned ways would be helpful.

Thanks!