Tenang......ini cuman worm alias virus yg bisa mengirim email sendiri, biasanya email blackmal atau kadang2 disebut dengan sexy kamasutra kirim email dengan subject yg berbau "porno/sex".

Asal attachment tidak dibuka sih gak apa2, tapi kalau attachment dibuka, gak jamin isi hard-disk akan selamat, virus ini termasuk jenis virus yg destructif. biasanya aktif setiap tgl 3 setiap bulannya

flori widyarsi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Iya mb Asih ada virusnya, ini hasil scannya

Virus Scan Results

File name:
DSC_00465.Pif
File size:
93kb
File type:
application/x-iphone
Scan result:
Virus "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" found.
The file attached to this message was infected with a virus that we were unable to clean. You can not download this attachment.
Note:
Not all viruses can be cleaned. Please contact the message sender and request that they send you a virus-free version of this attachment.

hasanuddin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mbak Asih, ada virusnya tuh, Virus
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

--- asih <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Note: forwarded message attached.

Sudahkah Anda mengunjungi http://www.kagama-mm.com/ hari ini?
*** THE TRADITION OF QUANTITY (Oops. We meant QUALITY) ***

Undergraduate business schools Business school essay Business school and education
Top business schools Best business schools Business school minnesota

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Kirim email ke