Hello all,

The new site at Ning is shaping up.  For those of you who like a more
multi-media feel it might be interesting to try it out.
http://mobilesociety.ning.com/

I have also received several e-mails saying that people like the text
only list-serv.

In an attempt to serve both masters, I have managed to get an RSS feed
from the listserv into the site, but it would also be nice to get one in
the opposite direction so that posts in the site would also come out in
the listserv.  Dose anybody have any sense of how to do something like
that?

Let me know.

Rich L.