Hello all,

I have gone back through the last year of blog posts on the Ning site and the
posts on the mobile-society site for an "end of the year" report. There are 97
posts on the Ning site (not including this post) and about 140 posts to the
link serv going baci to 29.3.2009 (I have not dug up the ones past then).

The posts on the mobile-society list serv that have been most commented on are:

The rise of the mobile divide (3.4.2009 with 10 comments)
The link to the Ning site is:
http://mobilesociety.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-rise-of-mobile-divides

Mobile technology report in the Economist  (3.6.2009 with 3 comments)
The link to the Ning site is:
http://mobilesociety.ning.com/profiles/blogs/mobile-tech-articles-in-this

The most "clicked" posts on the Ning site are:
*       Leslie Haddon's mobile phone research
site<http://mobilesociety.ning.com/profiles/blogs/leslie-haddons-mobile-phone>
*       The development of texting in Norway 2001 -
2008<http://mobilesociety.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-development-of-texting-in>
*       Call for papers Mobile Communication Research Series, Volume
2<http://mobilesociety.ning.com/profiles/blogs/539345:BlogPost:2181>
*       Using Cellphones To Change The
World<http://mobilesociety.ning.com/profiles/blogs/using-cellphones-to-change-the>
*       AoIR, Mobile comm and social policy, Georgia Tech and Univ of
Toronto<http://mobilesociety.ning.com/profiles/blogs/aoir-mobile-comm-and-social>
*       NYT article on Solar Power, Mobile Phones Converge to Distribute Water
in
Kenya<http://mobilesociety.ning.com/profiles/blogs/nyt-article-on-solar-power>

As you might guess, I have posted the most posts. There is a real 95 : 4 : 1 in
terms of readers, occasional posters and active posters.

Rich L.