Hello all,

For any of you in the Greater Copenhagen Area . . .

Rich L.

Day: Friday, March 12, 2010
Time: 13.00-16.00
Location: The IT University of Copenhagen, auditorium 3

At this seminar, researchers from University of Copenhagen, the IT University
of Copenhagen, and the National IT- and Telecommunications Agency present
up-to-date research in the area of mobile media in Denmark and in an
international perspective.

Mobile media are integrated in our everyday lives at all levels from the
individual user to workplaces and social institutions. The functions and
meanings of mobile media as such and in combination with other means of
communication, information, and entertainment play a central role in processes
of cultural and social change and in our access to information in local as well
as global contexts. Media and communication research monitors these processes
and places them in historical perspective - including the history of yesterday
and today - in order to evaluate the development of mobile media and their
social consequences.

http://stald.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/mobile-media-research-seminar-0310-program.pdf

Rich L.