Hi all - Can anyone point me to research that has been done on the disruptive
nature of student texting in the classroom?  I am particularly interested in
research on college students, but high school may still be relevant.  So far I
am just seeing a little bit in the popular press (anything you can send me from
popular press will be helpful too), and some older studies that deal with
mobiles in the classroom more generally, without a focus on texting.

Thanks!
- Scott Campbell