I have been a member of this group for about four years. I have now completed
my PhD research on mobile phones in rural areas of Papua New Guinea. Papua New
Guinea is a developing nation and is one of the last countries in the world to
receive widespread mobile phone coverage. Therefore, it has provided a rare
opportunity to study the earliest phase of mobile phone adoption.

For more information on my PhD, please go to
www.ahawatson.com/#!phd<http://www.ahawatson.com/#!phd> and scroll down on the
right-hand-side of the screen to access a link to the full thesis.

All my publications to date are available at:
http://eprints.qut.edu.au/view/person/Watson,_Amanda.html

Thank you for the informative posts through this group. I have found it a most
helpful group to be a member of and have encouraged other PhD students in this
field to join.

>From now onwards, the best email address for me will be
>ahawat...@hotmail.com<mailto:ahawat...@hotmail.com> as this student email
>address will be shut down soon.