Hi,

Looking at your code change in mod_fcgid.c, I see you have added a
"SuexecUserGroup" directive into mod_fcgid. Don't you have any conflicts
with mod_suexec (the one in the standard Apache 2.2 distribution) which
also include the same directive? Since all CGI binaries are not FastCGI
compatible, mod_suexec/mod_cgid are often compiled besides mod_fcgid in
a FastCGI setup, hence the very likely name conflict.

Gabriel