Hello,

>From the page you linked:

"It is only known to work on Apache with mod_php, other SAPI
implementations unfortunately still have issues.
At least PHP 5.2 is needed."

mod_php and mod_fcgid are fundamentally different; as this script is
known to work only on mod_php that means it is not meant to function
through CGI interfaces (like mod_fcgid uses).

I would seek out another script, but short of tearing the code apart I
cannot tell you exactly why it won't work.

Josiah Purtlebaugh