Hi Jean-Baptiste, *,

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Jean-Baptiste Faure
<jbf.fa...@sud-ouest.org> wrote:
> Le 09/05/2013 16:49, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :
>> On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Sophie Gautier <gautier.sop...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>
> What happens when a moderator rejects a mail? Is there a mail sent to
> the sender? In that case the side effect of the rejection is to inform
> the spammer that the email is valid, so he can send another spam.

No mail is sent (that is what I double-checked with my mail to the
test-list :-))

So no backscatter from the list when rejecting mails, the difference
is only limited to the mailing-list software. In neither case does it
send mail back to the non-subscribed spammer.

ciao
Christian