From: David Goldfield <dgoldfi...@asb.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 7:45 AM
To: V Stuart Foote; accessibil...@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: RE: [libreoffice-accessibility] A11y regressions

Hi. As I am leaving my current job I am trying to unsubscribe from this list. I
sent the email to the correct address to leave the list but I received a reply
indicating that I am not actually subscribed. I believe that I originally
subscribed as
dgold...@asb.org
but recently my email address became
dgoldfi...@asb.org
which is what I have now. Could the list admin unsubscribe me as
dgold...@asb.org?

David Goldfield
919 Walnut Street

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19107

215-627-0600
FAX: 215-922-0692
mailto:dgoldfi...@asb.org
http://www.asb.org
Amazon Smiles ASB
http://www.asb.org/images/Amazon_Smiles.jpg
Serving Philadelphia's and the nation's blind and visually impaired population
since 1874.