ok, now that we have all THAT out of our systems...i can't think of a
top ten, but the things i have been listening to non-stop this month
are: neutral milk hotel "in the aeroplane over the sea", the
rock*a*teens "baby, a little rain must fall", and bonfire madigan band
"...from the burnpile".  those are my (semi-)recent faves, anyway.  and
my dream show is mm, joan of arc, braid, and all the dead riot grrrl
bands like heavens to betsey and huggy bear. aw yeah.  now that everyone
is probably annoyed w/ ME, i'm out.
xoxo nicole

"and when you grow up yr gonna be a freak, want a violent
   girl who's not scared of anything."--elliot smith
http://www.gurlpages.com/experiment/girlyaction/index.html