I smoke/drink and smoke pot as well. And the strange thing is I like
a long drive as a smoking pot album as well, although I prefer
whenever you see fit. nmh's aeroplane/sea is also kinda cool, but a
bit depressing.
L.

> I smoke cigarettes.  I drink.  I used to smoke down a lot in high school
> and occasionally drop acid.  After my first year of college I pretty
> much quit that shit.  Pot started to make me paranoid.  As for sports, I
> pretty much hate them all.  Minus tennis.
>

> > Here's my 2 or so cents:
> > Never took a hit, sniff, inject whatever. I smoked for 10 days about 7 or so
> > years ago, (in the seventh grade).  I drink at weddings mostly and have never
> > gotten to experience the sheer pleasure of a self-induced hangover, (or any
> > hangover for that matter).  (Sportswise, skiing and tennis [spectator and
> > participator]. None of the 'jock sports' except for the occassional Indians
> > game).

> > >                Matt B

Plagarism is necessary. Progress implies it. - Guy Debord,
plagarising Issadore DuCasse.