Wow. The show is SO much better this year! Well, at least, more along my lines. I went
last year and was generally disapointed. I mean, are Sonic Youth EVER gonna change
thier set list? Too bad I'llbe stuck in gloomy Chicago all summer...
poop,
Karina

In a message dated Thu, 18 May 2000  3:37:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, JR?