The copy of the M&A i have has "good things" on it and "willful suspention" and some
other country-ish song i call "roof of my mouth".
 "I came as a rat" is the same of both records.

Pissin my pants to see the mouse next weekend.
---
-dave

"all this talkin' all the time and the air fills
up till there's nothing left to breathe." -MM

GO GREEN-VOTE FOR NADER