On Tue, 12 Oct 1999, Rex Staples wrote:

> Below are several high-profile (and hopefully high-trafficked) sites I
> am going to include in my proposal, but I was hoping that some of the
> minds on this list might know either the most recent traffic figures for
> these sites or of other sites whose traffic is in the 5-10 million page
> views/day range.

You can add that MP3.com, Inc. does more then 408k unique visitors/day
and every download, search request, golocal.mp3.com and my.mp3.com goes
through modperl.

Agents range from:
Server: Apache/1.3.4-9 (Unix) mod_perl/1.18-21 on Linux/FreeBSD

http://www.mp3.com/pr/990914-keymetrics.html

--
Sander van Zoest                                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
High Geek                                                    (858) 623-7442