>       I would appreciate if anybody succesfully using either
> Apache::Session::File or Apache::Session::File could paste in the lines
> they used in their Apache configuration files to initialize
> Apache::Session
> -- I have only been able to use Apache::Session 0.17 but now that Embperl
> has been updated to work with newer versions, I would like to be able to
> get the new Session modules to work as well, but they don't seem
> to with my
> existing initialization lines in Apache.

Download Apache::Session 1.04 and Embperl 1.2b10 from

ftp://ftp.dev.ecos.de/pub/perl/embperl/

and put the following in your httpd conf:

PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_SESSION_CLASSES "FileStore SysVSemaphoreLocker"
PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_SESSION_ARGS "Diretory=/tmp/sessions"

PerlModule Apache::Session::Embperl
PerlModule HTML::Embperl

Set the directory to whatever you like and where your httpd has write
permissions

Gerald

Gerald Richter      ecos electronic communication services gmbh
Internet - Infodatenbanken - Apache - Perl - mod_perl - Embperl

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Tel:        +49-6133/925151
WWW:        http://www.ecos.de      Fax:        +49-6133/925152