> according to the mailing list archives, the Guide was first announced on
> 03/12/1998 so it makes a year now ! Many kudos to Stas and to all that have
> participated (the list is *long*), as well as many thanks.

That's right, a one year anniversary!

I want to take a chance and say "thank you" to all the folks who
contributed to the Guide and made it a reality and that fat (about 350p in
PS format!) :)

I hope that there will be many more contributions, which make the mod_perl
much easier to get started with and work with. And of course to take the
load off the mod_perl list. I wish people use more one liner answers to
the asking fellas - just an URL to the section in the guide that answers
the question...

> Wonder how big it'll be in a year...

Heh, me too :)

Again, thank you all!