Stas> Hi, folks
Stas> You wouldn't beleive but I receive a great deal of mod_perl job offers.
Stas> Here is a partial quote of the most generic content of the offer:

Stas>   At any rate, we're finding it very hard to find mod_perl people and I
Stas>   thought maybe you could refer me to someone you know. I can tell you
Stas>   more about the client and the positions if you're interested.

Maybe what we need is some open enrollment courses, perhaps even
web-based courses, and in the longer run, some good tutorial books to
go along with the Eagle book.

Of course, that's what I *always* think about any shortage, which is
why Stonehenge makes money. :)

The other thing I always think is "Hey, maybe I should quit what I'm
doing and go full time into mod_perl hacking."  The problem is that
this doesn't scale. :)

Another thing, and I've got to repeat this so sorry if you've already
heard it:

        GET THIS KIND OF STUFF TO "brian d foy" SO HE CAN STICK IT ON
        THE PERLMONGERS ADVOCACY PAGES.

The press is being pointed repeatedly to perl.org.  If we can get more
mod_perl stuff and links there "for the press" and "for IT managers"
and "support", people will start noticing it, and start treating it as
*real*.