Scott Alexander ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said something to this effect:
> Hi,
>
> I asked yesterday about using httpd.conf to set the AuthUserFile dynamically.
>
> Maybe I'm trying to paddle up a creek in a barb wire canoe.
>
> Is it possible to do something like below? i.e. use a variable in the
> AuthUserFile line? Or how can I do this?

Hi Scott,

Have you tried setting the PerlAuthenHandler via $r->push_handlers, in
a PerlInitHandler?  The code, and the assignment, will be in code,
although it could be in a <Perl> section within your conf file.

darren

--
Tell a man that there are 400 Billion stars and he'll believe you
Tell him that a bench has wet paint and he has to touch it