Dan McCormick wrote:

> Are you using Apache::ASP to generate sessions?
>
> Has anyone tried using Tie::DBI to store Apache::ASP sessions in a db?
> That might solve problems with NFS sharing issues, though it might also
> bog things down.

If you just want a simple $Session holder, you can always define
the $Session object as an Apache::Session in your global.asa
Script_OnStart, and it will be available for every script.
This could then be easily database driven.

The reason why I have not done a db version of the Apache::ASP
session is that the session management logic is non trivial,
when you are talking about realtime session garbage collection,
and the handling of the Session_OnEnd event.

--Joshua