[EMAIL PROTECTED] (G.W. Haywood) wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Adam Prime wrote:
>
>> i built mod_perl with this:
>> perl Makefile.PL DO_HTTPD=1 USE_APACI=1 APACHE_PREFIX=/usr/local/apache
>> PERL_STACKED_HANDLERS=1
>> Any insight would be appreciated.  I'm installing it on a redhat 6.2 box
>> with apache 1.3.14 and mod_perl 1.24_01 installed from source, and the perl
>> 5.005 updated rpm from redhat.
>
>Pretty good description.  I'd try rebuilding Perl 5.005_03 from source.
>Use the same compiler you used to build mod_perl.  Don't use RPMs.

Off-list, Adam figured out that mod_perl needed to be built with
EVERYTHING=1 (actually just needed a couple more things than he had,
particularly Perl sections).  Worked fine then.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum