At 08:04 AM 11/13/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I haven't followed this thread too closely, so forgive me if I'm not quite
>with it...
>
>you can already do this with Apache::DBI...
>
>change DBI->connect() to the (undocumented) 6 parameter call:

Don't get me wrong here, "but", it would be nice if the undocumented
somehow made it to the documented status.  A related difficulty, is reading
and understanding the documentation with my set of problems (problems are
the reason why I read most documentation).  I understand it is a difficult
task, but someone has to do it (we will all benifit).  Thanks.