Stas Bekman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Yeah, but I don't seem to make other interested. I don't know why. Folks
> are too busy I guess.

It's blogger syndrome. You need to do it in parallel with the
development. The only reason my mod_perl/FastCGI comparison got
written was because those nice people at EMAP Online let me spend a
little time in the office (and a lot more on the train!) to tidy it
up.

I've got a handler code fragment using the TT that needs tidying up
and extending that I think would make a nice little case study. Where
should we take this kind of thing?

BTW, I tried subscribing to the mod_perl advocacy list:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Dave Hodgkinson,                             http://www.hodgkinson.org
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com
      Apache, mod_perl, MySQL, Sybase hired gun for, well, hire