On Thu, 7 Dec 2000, Robin Berjon wrote:

> At 07:56 07/12/2000 -0700, Nathan Torkington wrote:
> >I'd rather see us find some way to churn out perl and mod_perl
> >programmers.  For instance, release a beginner class on Perl and
> >mod_perl and have local Perlmongers lead classes.  I have my slides
> >from the University of Perl, which I'd contribute to such an effort
> >(they're pretty closely based around the Eagle book, and some of the
> >details should be replaced with sections on Mason et al.).
>
> That's where PerlMonth was cool. It's a pity that it disappeared. Maybe
> that stuff should go on take23 now.

I'd love that. In fact anything that anyone had waiting to go onto
PerlMonth please drop a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we'll get you
published. (assuming that PerlMonth isn't going to resurrect itself)

NB: Don't mail me direct - take23 is a group effort.

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **
 // \\| // **     Personal Web Site: http://sergeant.org/     **