In case your script makes some db changes "by accident"--if you don't do
an explicit rollback or commit at the end, the uncommitted changes will
hang around, and the next request may end up committing those changes
unwittingly. I rollback at both the beginning and the end of all requests,
just to be safe :)

--Chris