Apache::ASP has a cgi/asp script in the distribution that
I use to generate apache-asp.org and chamas.com.  Its
a bit rough but works for static HTML generation from
ASP scripts.  Also you can consider using a combination
of mod_proxy and specific headers like Expires to cache
your content for X time like 1 hour.

I have never done the latter, and you should use
lwp-request -ed do see what headers your site is really
sending, as ASP sends a no-cache pragma by default which
you'll need to override, I forget which header at this time.
The proxy method should work generally in this case, though
I like generating content that can be offline.

--Josh