--- Per Einar Ellefsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can't you just drop the <Location> and use
> <Files *.phtml>
>    SetHandler ....
> </Files>
> or something like that? Seems like it would avoid
> some overhead for you.

True...but the files don't actually exist. The
path/filename is used to map to a template.

> However, I'm not sure if I understand what you mean
> with
>           $uri =~ m!.*/[^\.]+$!) {

This may not be the best regex..but what I was trying
to do was to match something like
"/directory/subdirectory" which would normally be
redirected back to
"/directory/subdirectory/index.html" (or whatever is
set as DirectoryIndex files). I want to check for a
"/directory/subdirectory/index.phtml" file.

> Hmm, but if you don't have a template, then you have
> nothing to serve, right?

I'd like to also have other mod_perl handlers mapped
to other Locations like normal, so for example
"/something" I may not have a corresponding template
but I would have a
<Location /something>.