Matthew Hodgson wrote:
Hi,

I have a script which executes under Apache::Registry and resides in
/perl/blah.pl.  However, it only generates a fragment of a page, and is
normally embedded into an html template using SSI with something like:

<!--#perl sub="Apache::Include" arg="/perl/blah.pl" -->

I am very aware that this would be better implemented as a raw perl module
used from apache's startup.pl (and then embedded using something like
<!--#perl sub="Blah" -->) - but practically this isn't an option right
now.

How about just executing this file like this:

  do "$path_to/perl/blah.pl";

Regards,

Josh