Hi Francesc --

> I need some tool that gets all the perl modules and
> mason components, of an application we made, and obfucaste
> it a little.
>
> The idea is get something just a little difficult to
> read, so the customer engineers have a hard time if
> they try to read the source.

I have two suggestions for you.  First, you can make your code
"un-maintainable" by following the excellent advice in this little primer:

  http://mindprod.com/unmain.html

Second, you can hire Damian Conway.  Here is an example of his expertise in
the world of hidden meaning:

  http://libarynth.f0.am/cgi-bin/view/Libarynth/SelfGOL

Back-in-the-day there was the idea of doing a core-dump and then
"un-dumping" your core into a running state.  I don't know how this would
work with a Mason-based system, however.  Then, there is always creating a
special installation of Perl which can decrypt the code prior to parsing.
That sounds like a weekend project for the suitably twisted.

Warmest regards,

-Jesse-

--

  Jesse Erlbaum