IIRC, we just had a thread on this a week or two back.  We discussed a
couple of solutions Randal had turned into columns in addition to some other
suggestions.  Maybe peek through the archives?  The thread title I believe
was 'Please wait Handler' but talked about ways to serve the data piecemeal
too.

-Fran