Thus spake Perrin Harkins ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> Let's not jump to conclusions.  We don't have a test case yet, and no
> one has seen David's code so he might have a simple global variables
> problem.

I suspect that the more likely explanation of this particular problem
is that I goofed up.  Anyway, the script is a thousand or so lines
long, so it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to post it here.  I'll go
through it all with a fine-toothed comb and try to see if I can make
the problem go away without having to call delete() to wipe out the
parameters.

If I'm able to do it, I'll certainly send something back to the list.