    *From:* Jamie Krasnoo <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, July 09, 2003 3:49 PM
    *Subject:* mod_perl 1.0 and 2.0

Hi all,

    I’m currently working on a personal project to get myself back in
    mod_perl programming order. However I’m more used to using
    mod_perl 1.0 with Apache 1.3.x. I’m going through the
    documentation for mod_perl 2.0 but I’m worried that most of the
    modules I need won’t work with mod_perl 2.0. I’ve been looking for
    what modules will and will not work with 2.0 (like Apache::DBI for
    pooling connections with MySQL). Would it be a better benefit to
    me to switch over to 2.0?

Thanks,

Jamie

We need more help in porting more mods to go with mp2... too ;) Come join the fray :)

speeves
cws