Hi!

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 08:37:19AM -0700, Coexec wrote:
> I am writing a mod_perl script using CGI.pm and Apache
> 1.3.28/Linux.
>
> I am trying to figure out how to use Apache's
> mod_autoindex to display a directories contents within
> the output the CGI.  Apache is configured correctly, I
> am not asking for Apache help.

This is not possible using Apache 1.3. What you want to do is called
"filtering" and is available with Apache/mod_perl 2.0.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/intro/overview.html#Integration_with_2_0_Filtering

With Apache 1.3, you cannot (e.g.) generate content with mod_perl that
includes Server-Side-Include directives.  You also cannot get the content of
mod_autoindex and further process this content using something.

What does work is to use only mod_perl, as suggested by Christopher Grau

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at