I am having problems with Apache-AuthenNTLM-0.23. In apache's error.log
I am getting the following errors reported.

AuthenNTLM: timed out while waiting for lock (key = 23754)

This also seems to cause the web server to go _very_ slow. I have looked
through the AuthenNTLM.pm and found the section where this is evaluated.
There is a comment above it.

# smb aborts any connection that where no user is looged on as soon as somebody
# tries to open another one. So we have to make sure two request, do not start
# two auth cycles at the same time. To avoid a hang of the whole server
we wrap it with
# a small timeout

Maybe this is actually happening and I am getting two auth cycles.

Does anybody have an idea why this is happening?

Thanks,

--
Brett Hales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>