Hey list.

I have a problem with mod_perl being implemented in httpd.conf in apache.
I'm using it to load some virtual hosts out of a MySQL database.
It works very well, but now I want to make it into a module, so I don't have all sort of code in my configuration, plus make it available for others.
So I copy my code into a module I created, and I do all that use vhost::loader; etc.
The problem is, I use the directive %VirtualHost, and that works fine in httpd.conf, but that variable does not exist in the module.
How do I transfer the variable to the module, so it can read/write to it?

Thanks in advance.

--
Mvh. / Best Regards,
Jesper Nøhr - decius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>