Hi,

Just wondering why the mailing list has sets the
list-post: header to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This can be quite annoying since mail clients like evolution
have a "Reply to List" option which saves a lot of fafing about.
Since the list email address appears to be wrong Reply to List cannot be
used.

I have a natural habit of using this feature, and end up with bounce
messages like:

        Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.
        I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the
        following addresses.
        This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work
        out.

        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
        This list is now [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Thanks.

Maybe it has not been updated?

--
Craig Shelley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Homepage: <http://www.microtron.org.uk>